The Mid Vancouver Island Tenpin Association (MVITA) is a non-profit organization that oversees and provides services, programs, tournaments and awards to all league bowlers of all skill levels who belong to a league in the Mid Vancouver Island area. We are an active member of both the Canadian Tenpin Federation (CTF) and the British Columbia Tenpin Federation (BCTF). It is an active sport that is being enjoyed by people from the age of six to others that are in their 90’s. It’s just fun for everyone.
Here is the enrollment form for some fun!
We have three centres in our Association: Nanaimo B.C.- Splitsville Lanes , Duncan B.C. – Duncan Lanes and Youbou B.C. – Youbou Lanes. Last year the Association had a membership of over 450 bowlers of all ages. The Association Board of Directors is composed of 9 board members and 3 proprietors who volunteer their time to work on behalf of our league bowlers
What is New:
- MVITA TRIOS 2018 Tourament Results
- Bowlers Wanted for Nanaimo Leagues
- 2018 CFT YOUTH BOWLING TOURNAMENT RESULTS
- YOUTH BOWL CANADA 10 PIN PROVINCIAL FINALS Feb. 2018
- Bob Willis 2019 Memorial 50+ Seniors Tournament Nanaimo January 26/27, 2019
- Campbell River Youth Scotch Doubles Results
- 100+ pins over Single game average
- Bob Willis Memorial 50+ Seniors Tournament Nanaimo